Friday, October 16, 2009

Freestyle 3

I'm sick. I don't like being sick. I guess nobody likes being sick. But regardless, I think that when we get sick we all seem to get a little more "self-centered" because we're just that much more aware of how we feel and how our bodies aren't working like they're supposed to, so I'll repeat: I don't like being sick! The reason I mention this is because my schedule, )which was already jam-packed with classes, working two jobs, rehearsing a play, and doing WAY more homework for online classes than I anticipated,) has now gotten more cramped because I'm finding that I require more sleep every day to help battle my illness. So I haven't had any free time for video games, or to watch TV, and the ONLY reading I have been able to do is my script for "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." I was going to write a freestyle blog about reading my script, but I just realized that I kinda ranted about being sick and busy at the same time, so I think I'll save my freestyle blgo about reading my script for next time! Woo-hoo! :) I hope everyone else is taking care of themselves and staying healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment